The Bicon SHORT® Implant is an example of a time proven geometric design that successfully transfers the occlusal forces on its prosthesis to its surrounding bone by appropriately integrating the following features: a bacterially-sealed, 1.5 degree locking taper abutment to implant connection and a sub-crestally placed, sloping shouldered implant with a plateaued tapered root form body.
With Bicon SHORT® Implants you can:
- Avoid vital structures
- Minimize bone grafting procedures
- Maximize implant placement possibilities
- Increase patient acceptance
- Offer a clinically proven solution
- Offer single unit restorations without splinting
This video provides an introduction to Bicon SHORT® Implants, their history, the science behind their design, and how they can help maximize implant placement possibilities and minimize the need for grafting procedures.