The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures).
Because the mini dental implants are so time efficient, your dentist is able to perform these procedures at a fraction of the cost associated with the larger conventional dental implants.
Benefits Of Mini Implants:
- Simple, gentle, non-surgical procedure
- Immediate results
- Restored confidence with speaking and eating
- Improved attractiveness of your smile
- Cost effective
- Anchoring for dentures or cemented crowns & bridges
- Preserves bone and facial structure
Introduction to Bicon SHORT® Implants
The Bicon SHORT® Implant is an example of a time proven geometric design that successfully transfers the occlusal forces on its prosthesis to its surrounding bone by appropriately integrating the following features: a bacterially-sealed, 1.5 degree locking taper abutment to implant connection and a sub-crestally placed, sloping shouldered implant with a plateaued tapered root form body.
With Bicon SHORT® Implants you can:
- Avoid vital structures
- Minimize bone grafting procedures
- Maximize implant placement possibilities
- Increase patient acceptance
- Offer a clinically proven solution
- Offer single unit restorations without splinting
This video provides an introduction to Bicon SHORT® Implants, their history, the science behind their design, and how they can help maximize implant placement possibilities and minimize the need for grafting procedures.